Summer is here, which means we are all about women’s swimsuit shopping. Get your fix by entering this week’s SwimSpot giveaway. How can you win $100 to shop plus a goodie bag including a beachball, t-shirt and sun care items? Find out after the jump.
You can go anywhere to snag a cute swimsuit, so what makes SwimSpot so special? Not only does the site’s Bikini Builder let you visualize your ensemble without trying anything on, a team of fit specialists offer a personal shopping experience like no other. And lucky for you, we got to ask fit expert Marnie Hill a few of our burning questions to share with y’all.
What is the swimwear trend forecast for 2012?
Feminine suits that include crochet, florals and ruffles; Color blocking; Sporty Suits; Neutrals and all things stripes
What advice/tips do you have for customers as they prepare to shop for the 2012 swim season?
- Ask the swim experts what looks good on your body type and for a second opinion.
- Start your base tan now – Bronzed skin always makes you look better
- Try on swimwear in the morning before you get your day started
- Age appropriate suits – Do not choose suits that will make you look too young or old. Fit and style are everything!
- Fit – suits that are too big will sag in the bottom and suits that are too small will dig into your skin.
How can you win $100 to shop SwimSpot and a special summer goodie bag? Head over to the website, pick out your favorite suit and paste a link into the comments below. Tell us why you love it and you could be a winner. Good luck!
Questions about the contest? Ask me on Twitter @CrystlMeatballs. In the instance a winner cannot be contacted, his or her prize will be forfeited.