The good folks over at Emma Magazine asked me to provide a list of my top 10 spring Must-Haves. It was quite hard for me to pick just 10, so I added a few in this post, like a greedy bitch would. Big surprise, I’ve already spent some good old, hard earned cash on most of these items.
Yup, I’m already broke… yay spring.
I’ve been obsessing over street style culture lately, partially due to the fact that all the bloggers I represent at Socialyte are total #streetbait, but also cause as the new head bitch of FashionIndie I feel I have a bit of an obligation to at least look the part of a fashion editor, not the French, all in black, Carine Roitfeldish kind, but the Italian-bred, over the top, Anna Dello Russkian kind of editor. So here are my ten musts, and a few other additions, you might want to buy before I do…
1. These Cynthia Rowley neoprene shorty shorts are so Spring perfect, I recently wore them with tights, heels, and an embellished sweater also from the designer, I’m totally obsessed, and paired with some Wolford tights, they make me feel a bit like a sexy scuba instructor. Me like.
2. I’ve been giving the D.T.F. eyes to this Christian Louboutin bag since I spotted it on my last trip to Bal Harbour Shops. My sister is a head seamstress at Neiman Marcus, and she, knowing my love of all things quirkish luxe, pointed it out. I’ve been between buying it or making my own through my friends at M&J Trim, but I can’t decide.
< 3. Being addicted to BCGB makes me want everything that Lubov puts her stamp of approval on, including all their runway pieces from last season and a bunch of their Spring designs, which are still on preorder on the site. This dress is totally on my list of things to buy, in fact, their in house stylist, Alexandra Ponente, is supposed to call me the second it hits shelves. Can’t wait.
4. Lulu Frost is just the cutest, an aesthetic that is always on trend. Lisa’s personality just draws you to the brand. It was hard to pick only one item, but this 100 Year Necklace is a total must.
6. Love this Coach bag. Completely saved me during my travels to LA, not only did it fit my computer, my wallet, makeup bag, a book (was reading my friend Allie’s best seller The Liar, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe), but also two magazines plus a Smart Water. It’s like the ultimate carry on for the jetsetter.
7. I’m a sucker for a great denim jacket, especially when it’s McQueen. Perfectly distressed, this biker style jacket can be worn over everything in my wardrobe. Seriously, I have an Oscar de La Renta gown that’s about to get a punk moment.
8. Named my dog Prada Miu Miu, so you better believe I’m an obsessive of the brand. This bag. Uh, this bag. Need, want, already planning to skip a month of rent for.
9. United Nude has become my shoe brand of choice, they’re super comfortable and very on their own trend path, plus they get you noticed by street style photogs, so duh, need, want and have regularly purchased. Check out this video of me getting out of the United Nude pimp mobile during Fashion Week. And, I recently wore these shoes while in LA for my duties as Vanity Fair’s digital corespondent, Olivia Munn complimented them, kind of made my day.
10. I recently discovered Three Floor, my favorite blogger Sandra from 5InchAndUp wore one of their pieces, and now I’m obsessed. I haven’t purchased anything from the line, as I can’t make up my mind on which item to purchase, but any day now, one of their dresses will be in my closet!
11. I’ve also recently become addicted to Clover Canyon, their most recent collection spoke to me, as the inspiration came straight out of Mother Russia. Anything from their site is very worthy of attention. One of the brands to latch onto in 2013.
12. Since Kyle Anderson rocked the Chanel Hula Bag during FW, I have not stopped thinking about it, which means I’m now on a hunt for the smaller version which actually went into production. Karl, hook a sister up, me want!
Below, my full list of musts for Emma Magazine…
The post Quick Rundown of Everything That’s Planning on Making Me Broke this Spring appeared first on .