Today’s Indie Newsroom is brought to you by Gaga’s blood, the Met’s moonwalk and Uncle Karl’s waxing.
- Celine Dion took a break from having her heart go on to roll in the deep with this Adele cover. [Vulture]
- Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj have a new parent in Elizabeth Arden – the beauty giant has acquired the licenses for their signature fragrances. [WWD, sub req'd]
- Speaking of celebrity scents, Steven Klein is working on a short vid for Lady Gaga‘s new scent, “Fame,” which contains a sample of the singer’s blood and comes in a black liquid that changes color upon contact with the skin…sounds about right. [Refinery29]
- After his stint in rehab, Calvin Klein‘s on-again-off-again himbot Nick Gruber is enjoying the sober life…if that’s at all possible. [Page Six]
- Grab your crotch in excitement kids ’cause The Met is rumored to be planning their 2014 Costume Institute exhibit around late King of Pop Michael Jackson. [Hint]
- Germany’s oldest waxwork museum, Panoptikum Hamburg, has honored Germany’s oldest waxwork, Karl Lagerfeld, with his very own sculpture. Choupette‘s figure will follow soon. [Telegraph]
- Project Runway will stage the first ever fashion show in Times Square on Friday in celebration of its tenth season, thus making midtown Manhattan an even trashier and congested place. [WWD]