Indie Newsroom is brought to you by LiLo busting gats, two lightweight fashion heavyweights possibly collaborating and the passing of yet another great this year.
- Terry Richardson has pulled some photos from his website of noted trainwreck Lindsay Lohan holding a gun to her head — perhaps realizing that out of context it could be…misleading. Hell, even if taken in context it could be misleading. [Fashionista]
- Professional fashion icons Victoria Beckham and Sarah Jessica Parker are rumored to be working on a joint collection for (impossibly thin) women of all ages (who would rather suffer a dislocated hip than wear a flat). [Grazia]
- Dolce & Gabbana will debut a small, informal couture collection to an even smaller, even more informal group of media outlets — three to be exact — outside of Paris and its stringent haute couture guidelines. [FT]
- Taking a limo ride with Anna Dello Russo is everything we hoped it would be: enlightening, informative and ending abruptly with someone getting kicked out on the curb. But even the ADR is insecure about her outfits sometimes. Then she changes a few minutes later and all is right with the world. [Telegraph]
- Absolutely Fabulous is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year which just so happens to coincide with the 2012 London Olympics – cue Edina and Patsy adding their own
snort spin to the 100 yard dash. [YouTube]
- Screenwriter, novelist, essayist, playwright, director, producer, wit, and all-around sassbot Nora Ephron passed away at 71 yesterday, though her friend Liz Smith may have jumped the gun — hopefully not the one Lindsay was holding — with her tribute. [WWD]