Indie Newsroom is brought to you by Dior‘s move, Rihanna‘s life and Jen Aniston’s very expensive face.
- While Hedi Slimane is busy shaking up
YSLP, Raf Simons has decided to make a few changes at Dior himself — scouting out a new location for the house’s couture presentation in July. One would assume M. Dior is not turning over in his grave. [WWD]
- Rihanna stole my t-shirt. That c*nt. [Highsnobette]
- Aveeno is reportedly shelling out beaucoup bucks to land Jennifer Aniston as its new face — eight figures worth of beaucoup bucks. [NY Post]
- Olivier Sarkozy was snapped hanging out with the two girls in his life, his little daughter and his equally little girlfriend Mary-Kate Olsen. The daughter’s face seems to say it all — mom may have been right about this. [The Cut]
- Angelina Jolie is slipping quite nicely into the role she was seemingly born to play, the evil Queen Maleficent of Sleeping Beauty fame. She even borrowed Lady Gaga‘s prosthetic cheekbones for the role. [Just Jared]
- Successful model turned failed singer turned aspiring actress Agyness Deyn is rumored to have married pint-sized actor Giovanni Ribisi after picking up their marriage license just last week. [Modelinia]