Indie Newsroom is brought to you by a Lively switch-up, a popstar’s H&M turn and another fashion house departure.
- Perhaps tiring of all that haute Parisian chicness, Blake Lively is embracing Italian luxury as the face of Gucci‘s upcoming Premi?re fragrance. Not sure where this puts her Chanel Ambassadorship, but I’m sure Uncle Karl will stay in touch. You know how loyal he is. [The Cut]
- Speaking of faces in fashion, Lana Del Rey is allegedly shooting a campaign for H&M. Let’s just hope it’s not this one. [Page Six]
- Doo-Ri Chung has suddenly and inexplicably left her own label, Doo.Ri, presumably to start a super exclusive club of house-less designers with Simon Spurr. [WWD, sub req'd]
- Raf Simons‘ Dior debut will be “exciting, beautiful and new” according to milliner Stephen Jones, who designed hats for the house’s fall 2012 couture collection. [Vogue UK]
- The best and worst of Daytime Emmy fashion — it’s safe to say that there’s far more “worst” than “best.” Lookin’ (unwillingly) at you Star Jones. [Stylelist]
- The ever-enterprising Nicole Richie is launching her own fragrance because there hasn’t been a celebrity fragrance in, oh, a few days and she couldn’t let that void go unfilled. [WWD]