Indie Newsroom is brought to you by Chanel‘s Prom King and Queen, Louis Vuitton Mo?t Hanky-Panky and a legend turning back time on Broadway.
- Karl Lagerfeld had a little luxe photo booth at the Chanel couture show this morning in Paris where the famous and the fashionable gave their best haute school glamour and Uncle Karl decided to pair up with Anna Wintour. Prom Queen and King!…respectively. [The Cut]
- EGO-er Cher is on the bedazzled path to earn her T as the legendary diva-of-all-trades is writing and planning to star in an autobiographical play set for the Broadway stage. Between this and Babs in Gypsy, the gays are gonna lose their shit. [CNN]
- It wouldn’t be a Paris Fashion Week without a scandal now would it? This time around the rumor mill is slightly churning over Bernard Arnault and his alleged affair with Le Figaro reporter/Tom Ford archnemesis Virginie Mouzat. [The Cut]
- Purported pairing Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are certainly not engendering themselves with the fashion community — well, maybe one of them is — by holding up the Paris haute couture show schedule doing god knows what, god knows where with god knows what marital aids. [Fashionista]
- In the past, expectant mother and professional shitshow Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi may have given everyone pause over her potential mothering skills, but those days are far behind her. Oh, what’s that? A baby stroller full of beer? Well, a tiger can’t change her trashy stripes over night. [NYDN]