Indie Newsroom is brought to you by the worst-kept “secret” in America, the miscalculations of Lauryn Hill and America’s Next Top Sex Scandal.
- Anderson Cooper has more or less come out of the world’s least convincing closet via an email to pal Andrew Sullivan reprinted in The Daily Beast, stating, “The fact is, I’m gay.” Well, when your mom’s Gloria Vanderbilt, you’re pretty much homo til proven heterosexual. [Daily Beast]
- Tyra Banks seems to be enjoying the fruits of her labor, or at least her laborers, with rumors swirling about that she’s dating 24-year-old male model/newly-hired Top Model judge Rob Evans. Guess 25-year-old Drake was getting a little long in the tooth. [Fashionista via Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Lauryn Hill is facing jail time after admitting that she ”intentionally and willingly” failed to file tax returns for three years. The IRS will be billing her shortly with their song. [Global Grind]
- After eight years, Nicolas Ghesqui?re finally decided to give Balenciaga‘s men’s line an ad campaign. [WWD]
- Let no one ever say Kate Middleton is not a woman of the people. The Duchess will spend a night sleeping on the streets to raise awareness of London’s homeless problem. First the camping, now this? That sleeping bag better be a McQueen. [Daily Mirror]
- Jade Jagger got married over the weekend and Kate Moss rolled out of bed — or wherever — sans bra and hairbrush to attend. [Styleite]