Indie Newsroom is brought to you by Chinatown bags, Gisele “Moneybags” B?ndchen and Adriana Lima‘s fun-bags.
- Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Taylor Armstrong tried to pay off a lawsuit against her and late husband Russell Armstrong with her engagement ring and two Herm?s Birkin bags — which might have been enough to cover the bill if they weren’t knockoffs. [Styleite]
- Once again Gisele is the highest paid supermodel in the world, raking in an impressive $45 million last year and effectively trouncing closest competitor Kate Moss, who made a mere $9.2 million. [Forbes]
- Speaking of Gisele, she and fellow Brazilian bombshells including Adriana Lima and Lea T. are featured in Visionaire 62′s “Rio” issue. [Made in Brazil]
- Dolce & Gabbana, Benetton, H&M and Forever 21 are collaborating with 20th Century Fox on clothing tie-ins with their animated properties including The Simpsons and the Rio and Ice Age franchises. [WWD]
- Noted nipple flasher Madonna‘s mechanical performance in Rome was not well-received, at least by Vogue Italia, which had the
audacity insight to compare it to “a very long Glee fantasy sequence …with better songs and a lot less humour.” [Vogue Italia]