Summer is right around the corner and that means we’re in need of a whole new beauty routine. Always a fan of trade secrets and expert recommendations, we’ve asked 6 of our favorite fashion editors for their summer beauty must have item. Check out what they picked after the jump.
1. Huffington Post Style‘s Ellie Krupnick recommends Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Outrageous. “This bright, reddish-orange is perfect for summer and anytime, really.”
2. Hollywood Life‘s Katrina Mitzeliotis recommends Too Faced Better Than False Lashes mascara. ”I’m obsessed with long lashes and I’m constantly trying new mascaras. It takes a lot to impress me, but the length of Too Faced’s better Than Fasle Lashes Nylon mascara really stands out.”
3. Styleite‘s Julia Rubin recommends Hourglass Aura Blush in Petal. “The formula makes you look dewy — not greasy! — and the color is the perfect shade of pink flush.”
4. StyledOn‘s Casey Kettleson recommends DJV Beautenizer’s Fiberwig LX mascara . “In the summertime it’s all abut fresh, dewy skin and long gorgeous lashes! I’ve been obsessed with DJV Beautenizer’s Fiberwig LX mascara for about a year now for the incredible length it gives (miraculous brush on fiber extensions) without any of the smudge factor. Truly, deeply, madly obsessed.”
5. The Fabulous Report‘s Lorna Solano recommends Moroccan Hair Oil. “It does wonders for my hair. If there’s a lot of mist or if its humid outside I put a little bit of oil in my hair to help tame and shine to my locks.”
6. Our own beauty maven Amanda Gabriele recommends Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Essential Face Oil. ”This product is unbelievable. In less than a week, my skin was clear, radiant and has never in my life looked better.”
Let us know if you’ve tried any of them out for a chance to win a summer beauty bag!